The Jaeb Center is a nonprofit entity in Tampa FL whose primary focus is in serving as a Coordinating Center for NIH-funded multi-center trials. Current projects involve eye diseases and diabetes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- For a biostatistician who is interested in an academic medical research environment the position offers an excellent opportunity for professional growth.
- Work will involve data analyses, manuscript preparation and protocol development for a multi-center clinical trial coordinating center.
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. degree in biostatistics, statistics, or a related field plus several years of clinical trials experience, preferably in a coordinating center.
- Individuals with a Master’s degree with substantial clinical trial experience may also apply.
- Salary will be commensurate with degree and experience.
- Compensation includes a comprehensive benefit package.
- Candidates may apply by emailing a letter outlining current interests and relevant experience and a curriculum vitae (resume) to stats <at> jaeb <dot> org
Application Deadline: 04.15.2013