Duties include facilities and workstation support. The position will assist with day-to-day support for the Jaeb Center for Health Research network and users, as well as furniture and office items throughout the facility. This is a full-time entry level position with growth opportunity for the right person. The hours are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and ship customer equipment
- Provide support for customers via phone and email
- Maintain inventory for customer equipment and internal hardware
- Provide PC and software support for users
- Troubleshoot and repair company PCs and peripheral equipment
- Provide printer support for local and network printers, including toner changes
- Research technical computer and software problems
- Set up Employee offices, office moves, and furniture assembly
- Arrange conference room tables and chairs for meetings and presentations
- Maintain telephones
Desired experience and skills include:
- Interest in learning new technology
- Ability to lift 50lbs (required)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience with user support a plus
- Experience with computer hardware
- Experience with the latest desktop operating systems
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Good communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks in timely manner
The Jaeb Center is located in North Tampa and offers competitive compensation and a casual work environment.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to careers <at> jaeb <dot> org.